What is the Sponsor Program
Sponsor involvement is one of the most important factors in assuring that this highly rated festival continues to be available, not only to yourself, but to everyone in the Central Florida community.
As an Investor Festival Sponsor - your business name will reach 45,000 to 50,000 Central Florida attendees. Voted “BEST FLORIDA OUTDOOR FINE ARTS FESTIVAL” by Florida Living magazine, the DeLand Fall Festival of the Arts offers a unique opportunity for you to promote your business and also support the Volusia County cultural community. As an all volunteer organization with no paid staff, 100% of your support investment goes to promote the Festival and your business.
Friend of the Festival Sponsorship Level
This level is for support investments under $1250.
Festival Investor Sponsorship Levels
There are 5 different levels of support in this category. Each level has a minimum investment amount and a different benefit package. The 5 levels range from $1250 to $15,000. All of these sponsorships include a Patron/Collector Membership with the $250 voucher benefit.
SOME OF OUR MOST POPULAR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Patron/Collector Membership with $250 in Festival Art Purchase Vouchers
- Gateway Banner Sign with Logo or Company Name Displayed for 1 Week across Woodland Boulevard (Highway 17-92)
- Booth Space 12 ft. x 12 ft.
- The Festival Website will display Logo or Company Name for 1 year
- The Festival Website will have Company Name with a Link for 1 year
- Street Pole Banner Sign with Logo or Company Name Displayed for 4 Days on Woodland Boulevard (Highway 17-92)
- Festival Program Tabloid with Logo or Company Name is Distributed in the Newspaper and at the Festival
- Sponsor Logo or Company Name on Large Event Billboard at the Central Information Booth during the Festival Weekend
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (# CH22735) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800) 435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.